Thursday, April 2, 2009
Hmm, blog's dead. Definitely. Sigh, what to say? What to post? Got nothing, unfortunately.
Anyways, made into a prefect last few days ago, on Thursday actually. Or was it Friday? Yeah, have to do duty & stuff. Kinda fun. But I think, the novelty's gonna die. Very, very quickly. The critics & insults wasn't helping either. Well, whatever.
Reading New Moon now. Twilight was finished in about 3 days. & I think I could finish New Moon with about 3 more days. Maybe sooner since it's gonna be the weekend soon. Wish Afiqah would hurry up with Eclipse.
Anyways, made into a prefect last few days ago, on Thursday actually. Or was it Friday? Yeah, have to do duty & stuff. Kinda fun. But I think, the novelty's gonna die. Very, very quickly. The critics & insults wasn't helping either. Well, whatever.
Reading New Moon now. Twilight was finished in about 3 days. & I think I could finish New Moon with about 3 more days. Maybe sooner since it's gonna be the weekend soon. Wish Afiqah would hurry up with Eclipse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment