Friday, May 8, 2009

Wassup my homies? Hehe, sorry for not posting these few days. Either no time, forgot or well... Nevermind though. Hmm, yeah cut to the point. Today's post:

Ahh, today woke up earlier. 5:30 but still go to school at same time. I blame the PE attire. It was hot like hell. Perspiration guranteed xD PE well, need to re-test my Standing Broad Jump and Shuttle Run. Failed 2.4km too, but didn't re-test today. Man, I dunno what happened on that day. But I cleared both with just one try. Damn it, didn't push it to my limit.

English, went to library. English exams down so went to library. Slacked, read newspapers etc. etc. Hmm, chatted with people too. Recess, did duty. Hate 2/6. Those guys won't listen to us at all. Geez... After that, then need to go for de-brief. Attire check. The prefects in charge of us at the start also came down and checked our attire. Haha, poked fun at Eva's height. Ahh well, sorry about that. Can't help it, Eva :P

After that, History. Went through stuff, etc. etc. then Maths. Maths, received lotsa practisa papera. Hmm, gonna start it during the weekends. A lot of practise papers by all the other teachers too. Better start revising soon. MT, thought we could go to the library. But Paper 2 was released. I go PwN3d. 28/70. Man, that was horrible. Liu laoshi said that only a couple of boys went to 40s range. Ahh, expected... >_<

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive