Sunday, May 10, 2009
Gah, fudge! Sorry I keep on forgetting to post >_> Well, think it's because of PP-ing and studying yesterday. Sigh, at least I managed to study :) Kkays, I'mma off to PP soon, so today's post:
Ahh, I hate Sundays... Because of the tuition I needa go everyweek at 9 A.M. at Orchard Road. Means I have to wake up at the same time as school days. What a pain in the ass... Tuition, nothing special whatsoever. Same old, same old.
Wow, I just realised I don't really have a lot to post about. Hmm, nevermind, just to post in case I forgot later on xD Well, one more thing. I got PwN3d a few days ago so... >_<
It just occured to me with just a single press of a button, I can delete you from my contact list. Interesting, since I really just want our relationship to be this way. Yup, thanks for outsiders trying to intervene. I know who you people are and I'm watching you... Try to get involved and you'll see what's going to be the outcome... Kehehehe... >:D
Ahh, I hate Sundays... Because of the tuition I needa go everyweek at 9 A.M. at Orchard Road. Means I have to wake up at the same time as school days. What a pain in the ass... Tuition, nothing special whatsoever. Same old, same old.
Wow, I just realised I don't really have a lot to post about. Hmm, nevermind, just to post in case I forgot later on xD Well, one more thing. I got PwN3d a few days ago so... >_<
It just occured to me with just a single press of a button, I can delete you from my contact list. Interesting, since I really just want our relationship to be this way. Yup, thanks for outsiders trying to intervene. I know who you people are and I'm watching you... Try to get involved and you'll see what's going to be the outcome... Kehehehe... >:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment