Sunday, May 17, 2009

Woot, sorry peeps for not posting everyday for the last few days. Reason being was I was rushing PP. Hmm, I just got the idea of having my own PP rant for those people playing PP too xD Anyways, today's post:

Tuition, etc. Darn it, hated it. Do the work anyhow, didn't have the mood after exams. Went home, then went to Lot 1 first. Got my 21st Century Breakdown, finally! I'm listening it right now yeah! Okay, that's all for today O_O Short, eh? xD Can't bother sh*t when I'm listening to Green Day.

Puzzle Pirate Rant:

Well, as you people might've known, dub prices just got raised to 1.9k PoE now. That's what I hate. Slows down the process in which I get my Swashbuckler's jacket xP Well, managed to snag 15 dubs for 1.8k each though. Doing the Math would be... Uhh... Can't be bothered. Nevermind. Reduced my coffers to about 30k to 40k. Then pillied and elite-pillied managed to earn back to 50k. Haha, hopefully Kel onlines soon. Wanna negotiate about not paying the dubs at all :P

Okay, I think I'mma go PP now xD

Do you know the enemy? Well, I know mine. Every boy you ever talk to xD Aye, can't you stop being so b*tchy? You know why they did that to you, didn't you? Two words - YOUR ATTITUDE. Change it. Harder, better, faster, stronger... Viva la Gloria!

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive