Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Hiya peeps! Haha, just got back from hmm, how do I put it? Studying session in library? Haha, maybe. Yeah, I'mma stressed out now. Well, not really but could use a lil' bit of PP-ing. So I'mma cut this short. Today's post:
Today, morning duty still the same with Nabil. Patrol and chatted until about our duty ends, then Mr Kong say everyone must assemble in parade square for flag-raising. So we helped by asking the Sec 3, Sec 4 to proceed to the parade square. They didn't really listen, but then Mr Kong used the PA so that's done.
Music, learnt about Aerosmith. Haha, yeah I wiki-ed it somewhere before so not so strange or alien to me. Listen to some songs, then after that English. Did some excercises, before Mdm Koh took over the period. Yeah, good riddance 'cause I'mma not so confident in Maths now. Well, after that duty. Foyer with Grace again. Haha, not so bad. Then Nabil was guarding 1/8. So still can chat a lil' bit. Took over his post while he went to answer Nature's Call. After that, went into canteen. De-brief was instead at the Speech Corner, was it? Hmm, dunno.
Dal just finished his exams and they were having recess. So, he slacked with us while they were giving the de-brief. Haha xD Man, I'm really looking forward to doing duty with him when I'm in Sec 3 :P After that, Lit. Lit however was changed to Maths. No matter, Ms Zee also didn't come. So had to endure about like, hellish Maths questions for 1 hour with PE shirt inside. Was damn stressed that time. Really didn't feel like paying attention and just to just sleep.
After that, Science. Teacher went through test paper. I got 21/28. Ahh, standard's dropping. Maybe it's because I didn't expect the answers to some questions. Copied correction and joked around with Darren. Then, he wanted to study with me and Nick. Ate lunch then went to library. I really didn't fancy studying with the girls, but well whatever. So we did.
Had fun afterwards. Not so bad, kinda enjoyable. But I feel Darren's pain. He was bombarded with questions from Pei Yi and a bit by Rachel. Me, not so much. Occasionally by Pei Yi and Kai Juan. Did a bit of Maths. Maybe just a few questions now that I looked back. For like what, 1 hour? O_O Ahh well... Then afterwards, the other boys showed up. I'd confirm not revise if that's the case. So we packed our bags and left. Kinda felt guilty for the girls. Especially Pei Yi. Begging much? xP
Okay, I'mma go PP soon. So later I can revise again after dinner. See you and good luck on your exams peeps! :D
I know you didn't have fun because of me, but sometimes, I think you just need to adapt to things. Don't be fixed to stuff like that and you can see the changes once you actually tried it. Thanks a lot eh, knew that I could trust on you, ruining the whole session. I really enjoyed it and you just had to show up to destroy everything. Thanks a whole damn lot.
Today, morning duty still the same with Nabil. Patrol and chatted until about our duty ends, then Mr Kong say everyone must assemble in parade square for flag-raising. So we helped by asking the Sec 3, Sec 4 to proceed to the parade square. They didn't really listen, but then Mr Kong used the PA so that's done.
Music, learnt about Aerosmith. Haha, yeah I wiki-ed it somewhere before so not so strange or alien to me. Listen to some songs, then after that English. Did some excercises, before Mdm Koh took over the period. Yeah, good riddance 'cause I'mma not so confident in Maths now. Well, after that duty. Foyer with Grace again. Haha, not so bad. Then Nabil was guarding 1/8. So still can chat a lil' bit. Took over his post while he went to answer Nature's Call. After that, went into canteen. De-brief was instead at the Speech Corner, was it? Hmm, dunno.
Dal just finished his exams and they were having recess. So, he slacked with us while they were giving the de-brief. Haha xD Man, I'm really looking forward to doing duty with him when I'm in Sec 3 :P After that, Lit. Lit however was changed to Maths. No matter, Ms Zee also didn't come. So had to endure about like, hellish Maths questions for 1 hour with PE shirt inside. Was damn stressed that time. Really didn't feel like paying attention and just to just sleep.
After that, Science. Teacher went through test paper. I got 21/28. Ahh, standard's dropping. Maybe it's because I didn't expect the answers to some questions. Copied correction and joked around with Darren. Then, he wanted to study with me and Nick. Ate lunch then went to library. I really didn't fancy studying with the girls, but well whatever. So we did.
Had fun afterwards. Not so bad, kinda enjoyable. But I feel Darren's pain. He was bombarded with questions from Pei Yi and a bit by Rachel. Me, not so much. Occasionally by Pei Yi and Kai Juan. Did a bit of Maths. Maybe just a few questions now that I looked back. For like what, 1 hour? O_O Ahh well... Then afterwards, the other boys showed up. I'd confirm not revise if that's the case. So we packed our bags and left. Kinda felt guilty for the girls. Especially Pei Yi. Begging much? xP
Okay, I'mma go PP soon. So later I can revise again after dinner. See you and good luck on your exams peeps! :D
I know you didn't have fun because of me, but sometimes, I think you just need to adapt to things. Don't be fixed to stuff like that and you can see the changes once you actually tried it. Thanks a lot eh, knew that I could trust on you, ruining the whole session. I really enjoyed it and you just had to show up to destroy everything. Thanks a whole damn lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment