Monday, June 29, 2009

~<8>~1~<8>~

Hey people, I'm back! I'm going to try and keep blogging again. It is a pain in the ass, but I would do it anyways.

Okay, today first day of school. It's been a while so was really looking forward to go to school... Literally... Anyway, during Prefect camp, they say Team 3 would be doing morning duty throughout the term. Then, nobody at the void deck except some people who needs to take temperature... >_>

Turns out last minute changes, change to Team 1. So, go back class. Chat etc. then teacher come. Take temperature, then it was Art. Delayed for about 45 minutes. Teacher was Mr Low... David Low, was it? Anyway, I think he's a good teacher, so I have high hopes for Art. Recess, our recess went to 9:30 instead of 10:00 due to H1N1 thing. Prevent mass gathering.

BUT, our class was split up. Some class have recess at 9:30, others at 10:00. So, Prefects have double-duties now. Duty for a whole hour. Sweet. Wasted History just now. Teacher was... Umm, forgot her name, but she looks to be quite a good teacher as well. But, she can never replace Ms Shan.

After that, English and Science... Same old, same old. Very boring, actually. Sigh, haven't get back to school mood yet. Only wanted to meet friends. After that Mother Tongue... Wah, very very annoying. Tried to listen to Liu laoshi but ultimately failed. Sigh, still got compo need to submit tomorrow... Better start doing...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive