Tuesday, June 30, 2009
~<8>~ 2 ~<8>~
Hey people, next post in line! Please expect a long post this time. Or, maybe I changed my mind half-way. Either way...
Morning, good riddance no more morning duty. Team 1's doing it, screw them. H1N1 craze still on as usual and morning got the daily temperature taking. Well, it was boring then D&T. Finally. We received homework but the Prefects left early, at about 9:30.
Double-duty again. But Joanne's not so happy since we're skipping lessons. For the good of the student body and the Prefect board, I say, I will sacrifice my lessons for them. But anyway, we only skipped D&T, Geography was at usual.
Geography was cut extremely short due to the temperature-taking exercise, again. After that, Maths. Mdm Koh didn't come again. Relief-teacher gave us some worksheet to do. Everything all so confusing to me. This is how a month-long holiday can do to your brain. So annoying... After that English. Started on a new topic of writing. Forgot the name, but I know it's about debating, stating your evidence etc. Had lots of fun then.
Mother Tongue. Teacher explaining, I switched off again. As usual but I listen a lil' bit. Very annoying. After that, planned to go home. But saw Jaya at bus-stop, so decided to crash at my house again. Chatted, did stuff then they went home pretty late. I'm good with that, no problems. I'm not sure whether I'm suppose to do any of my leftover work but, teacher didn't say it WAS homework, so...
Morning, good riddance no more morning duty. Team 1's doing it, screw them. H1N1 craze still on as usual and morning got the daily temperature taking. Well, it was boring then D&T. Finally. We received homework but the Prefects left early, at about 9:30.
Double-duty again. But Joanne's not so happy since we're skipping lessons. For the good of the student body and the Prefect board, I say, I will sacrifice my lessons for them. But anyway, we only skipped D&T, Geography was at usual.
Geography was cut extremely short due to the temperature-taking exercise, again. After that, Maths. Mdm Koh didn't come again. Relief-teacher gave us some worksheet to do. Everything all so confusing to me. This is how a month-long holiday can do to your brain. So annoying... After that English. Started on a new topic of writing. Forgot the name, but I know it's about debating, stating your evidence etc. Had lots of fun then.
Mother Tongue. Teacher explaining, I switched off again. As usual but I listen a lil' bit. Very annoying. After that, planned to go home. But saw Jaya at bus-stop, so decided to crash at my house again. Chatted, did stuff then they went home pretty late. I'm good with that, no problems. I'm not sure whether I'm suppose to do any of my leftover work but, teacher didn't say it WAS homework, so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment