Wednesday, July 1, 2009
~<8>~ 3 ~<8>~
Hey people, night post. Blogger's annoying. Only some time you could actually try to post anything. Bunch of dogs. Don't make me move to Xanga...
Morning, nearly late. Late as in, 7 then leave house. Actually, 7:05. Rushed through breakfast, etc. Good riddance still have a bus that I could ride on. Probably last 985 for that time. After that, slacked in class. Anyway, next week then Team 3 morning duty for the whole term. Excellent, just what I needed. Then Chelsie gave me cookies. Yay, Chelsie! Cookies were excellent too.
After wards, Maths. Mdm Koh, then she went with us a new chapter. Simultaneous equations. Been waiting for this to struck. Not so hard as what I've attempted on seniors A Maths TB. After that it was PE. Mr Loy took over us after height and weight measurements. Hmm, it seems that hair actually DO play a part in the height. Or else, I've shrunk to 174 cm from 175 cm.
Recess, unfortunately no more double-duties. I'm not complaining anyhow. Did basin with some people, etc. 2 periods History after that. It was excellent. Teacher really knows how to teach. Still prefer Ms Shan though. Then, 4 periods of English. Was supposed to go to Com Lab 4 to do some stuff but teacher didn't come. Relief-teacher. Slacked for 4 periods straight.
Afterwards, wasted my whole time on com. I've got stuff to do before I turn in tonight, so I better go eat dinner now then...
Morning, nearly late. Late as in, 7 then leave house. Actually, 7:05. Rushed through breakfast, etc. Good riddance still have a bus that I could ride on. Probably last 985 for that time. After that, slacked in class. Anyway, next week then Team 3 morning duty for the whole term. Excellent, just what I needed. Then Chelsie gave me cookies. Yay, Chelsie! Cookies were excellent too.
After wards, Maths. Mdm Koh, then she went with us a new chapter. Simultaneous equations. Been waiting for this to struck. Not so hard as what I've attempted on seniors A Maths TB. After that it was PE. Mr Loy took over us after height and weight measurements. Hmm, it seems that hair actually DO play a part in the height. Or else, I've shrunk to 174 cm from 175 cm.
Recess, unfortunately no more double-duties. I'm not complaining anyhow. Did basin with some people, etc. 2 periods History after that. It was excellent. Teacher really knows how to teach. Still prefer Ms Shan though. Then, 4 periods of English. Was supposed to go to Com Lab 4 to do some stuff but teacher didn't come. Relief-teacher. Slacked for 4 periods straight.
Afterwards, wasted my whole time on com. I've got stuff to do before I turn in tonight, so I better go eat dinner now then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment