Friday, July 10, 2009

Life with no Regrets is just an unachievable dream...

Hey peeps. Late post since I've been to Nick's house, playing and teaching him the ways of uTorrent. I'm starting to hate wordy posts, so I try to avoid them, if possible.

Morning, no morning duty. Kind of sad, since I woke up so early and all. Went back to class, and attempted the Maths questions I left out yesternight. After that, Maths. Went to 5.5. Problem sums. Getting more and more troublesome.

English, continued with the composition. I was right, Mdm Alizah let Ms Goh teach. Very annoying. Went for duty before recess and tried to do double-duty. Yang Xuan kicked us out. Went back and wrote the conclusion for the compostion. Science, helped Ms Zhang collect books and did some experiments. Burned Grace's hand again. Sorry Grace, my bad. Emo-ed since this was the 2nd time that I did that.

Mother Tongue, read newspaper. Did comprehension after that. Don't remember much of what teacher said. After that, went to Long John. Eat with Jaya, Nick and Clement. Went to Nick's house. Played Monopoly, Worms Armageddon and did homework. Quite fun. Lots of serious and non-serious moment. I assure you, I'm still on with that bet about you, Jaya... I'mma quit when you become a vulgar Head Prefect... After that, went home. It's the weekends, so...

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive