Thursday, July 9, 2009
ZOMFGWTFBBQFTW!!!
Hey people! Reason for not posting the few days - Bored/Lazy/Can't be bothered/Your mom very smelly but mostly, the 4th. Anyways...
Today, morning duty. I thought since I did it yesterday, I don't have to do anything today, just report. But turns out, everyone need to report at 7:15 as usual. So annoying. Then after wards, I got duty with Grace. Issuing late comer's slip. Only got two late comers. We 0Wn Y0u N0085.
Then... forgot the periods. It was really messy now. 3 English periods all SCATTERED. I hope Mdm Alizah's still okay... Never mind, I'll skip on school. Recess, have to do double-duties since the 10 p.m. batch need more people. Skipped 1 period of English. Did basin with Kai Juan and Nick. Stared at all the Sec 1.
After school, had UNSW English. I thought Mdm Alizah's was gonna teach but turns out to be 2/8's English teacher. Oh well. Did the paper, went through and finally over. Went home with Sarah. That's one nice bus-trip. After that, used com, checked VV3. Sarah onlined, and wanted me to webcam with her. I obliged and that was also another nice but WEIRD session. Idled, Tradewinds, VV3, same old, same old.
Please Sarah, get some sleep. 1 hour of sleep everyday ain't good for ya, you know? >_>
Today, morning duty. I thought since I did it yesterday, I don't have to do anything today, just report. But turns out, everyone need to report at 7:15 as usual. So annoying. Then after wards, I got duty with Grace. Issuing late comer's slip. Only got two late comers. We 0Wn Y0u N0085.
Then... forgot the periods. It was really messy now. 3 English periods all SCATTERED. I hope Mdm Alizah's still okay... Never mind, I'll skip on school. Recess, have to do double-duties since the 10 p.m. batch need more people. Skipped 1 period of English. Did basin with Kai Juan and Nick. Stared at all the Sec 1.
After school, had UNSW English. I thought Mdm Alizah's was gonna teach but turns out to be 2/8's English teacher. Oh well. Did the paper, went through and finally over. Went home with Sarah. That's one nice bus-trip. After that, used com, checked VV3. Sarah onlined, and wanted me to webcam with her. I obliged and that was also another nice but WEIRD session. Idled, Tradewinds, VV3, same old, same old.
Please Sarah, get some sleep. 1 hour of sleep everyday ain't good for ya, you know? >_>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment