Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nope, still nothing..

What's up people. Sorry for not posting yesterday. Was busy cooking in RS, you'd understand if you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, no use posting for yesterday, so moving on.

Today, same old stuff. Except the fact that Taka now has no more shame in what we're always discussing about. Codenamed: Love-Paradox. What the heck, that's copyrighted, god damn it. Anyway, went to mug after school. Revised Maths, and History. Hmm, shouldn't say revise. All I did was do homework.

Damn, I'm so gonna suck at Algebraic Equations and Fractions. Not mentioning the graphs since all of the questions involving them has been skipped by me. Well, no use crying over spilled milk. And yeah, my com's still busted. No working monitor. Had to share my cousin's com and hers is like, so sh*tty and stuff. Well, no more. I'm going to continue cooking.

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive