Monday, October 5, 2009
Uhh, what?
Hiya people! Yeah, another post again today. Daily occurrence, I hope. Anyway, my com's monitor still bust so I have to use my cousin's com which is so crappy even though it has much more RAM than mine. I blame the constant visits to some freakin' foreign game websites.
Anyhoo, English paper 1 today and Literature paper. Don't wanna go into details, but they're all mostly writing and more writing. An essay for Literature, two compositions for English. Letter writing and narrative, and all that. Problem was, I can't really concentrate much during the exams. I wanted to finish as soon as possible so I can doodle on the extra papers. Damn, it's so addictive.
Afterwards, was planning to mug for the next exams. But, after all that sh*t, didn't feel like it. Went to Pizza Hut with LK, KS, Taka, Zhi Der, Keith, Chai Sing and Nick. Eat, eat, eat. Spam cheese, spam chilli flakes, spam Pepsi. Wow, they're not bad. Then, we walked around Lot 1 for a bit then went home.
Man, this is some crap com. I hope my father hurry up with the next com screen or something. Or else, I might disrupt him from his work, or piss the sh*t out of my cousin. Yeah, she's irritated right now. Probably.
Anyhoo, English paper 1 today and Literature paper. Don't wanna go into details, but they're all mostly writing and more writing. An essay for Literature, two compositions for English. Letter writing and narrative, and all that. Problem was, I can't really concentrate much during the exams. I wanted to finish as soon as possible so I can doodle on the extra papers. Damn, it's so addictive.
Afterwards, was planning to mug for the next exams. But, after all that sh*t, didn't feel like it. Went to Pizza Hut with LK, KS, Taka, Zhi Der, Keith, Chai Sing and Nick. Eat, eat, eat. Spam cheese, spam chilli flakes, spam Pepsi. Wow, they're not bad. Then, we walked around Lot 1 for a bit then went home.
Man, this is some crap com. I hope my father hurry up with the next com screen or something. Or else, I might disrupt him from his work, or piss the sh*t out of my cousin. Yeah, she's irritated right now. Probably.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment