Sunday, January 31, 2010

Greed

Hey people, it's been a while since I last posted. Not a while, exactly. The blog's probably dormant or in a state of suspended animation. Never mind that now. Anyway, my purpose of blogging today is purely for reflection.

I'm starting to think, that I've been digging my own graves for the past few days. Not just one, but three. The Sin of Greed can drive people to such extent sometimes. Always not contented with what I already have, and the insatiable appetite grows with each passing cycle.

I guess, I've already latched on to three vessels. I use to think, my only goal was only one of them. But, after much thinking, I don't think so.. ..anymore. I've crossed the line. Nonetheless, I can't go back. Even if I do, the process can never be reversed and I'd harm the two other eventually. I've already stepped and walked on this forbidden path. There's no going back now.

Regret becomes my best friend, and sometimes, I wonder if this is just a dream.. ..a nightmare which I would not be able to wake up from. Salvation? It's useless. I've fallen down into the Rabbit's Hole. It's a whole new journey that must be overcome with lies and deceit. Hope is lost. Faith dies upon nightfall. This is the path I've walked upon now.

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive