Saturday, February 13, 2010
Illusionism
Illusionism - An ideological belief of leading an independent nation in a state of illusion so that the population does not know the world issues.
Hey people, it's been a while again. Made a random word and gave it a random meaning. Maybe one day someone might use it, as their political belief. Anyway, another reflection post.
I've been thinking lately. Seems like, for the past few days, all the actions I've done are regrettable, and it'd be better if I didn't do it at all. Very regrettable. One has to bite the bullet this time, and I wasn't expecting that, not under this circumstances.
It's too late to make any rash decisions now. I've done you a favour, yet you repay me back with worries and the dread feeling of jealousy. Honestly, what the f**k are you trying to do? It might be better if I did that to the other party. Seriously, I'm thinking it'd bear more fruit.
I'm thinking of terminating that last fatal connection. It's not good for both parties. It's like on a roller coaster ride, it could be the best time of my time, or the worst sh*t I've ever experienced. Ending it might be a better choice to make, rather than refueling this never-ending hell of a ride.
Hey people, it's been a while again. Made a random word and gave it a random meaning. Maybe one day someone might use it, as their political belief. Anyway, another reflection post.
I've been thinking lately. Seems like, for the past few days, all the actions I've done are regrettable, and it'd be better if I didn't do it at all. Very regrettable. One has to bite the bullet this time, and I wasn't expecting that, not under this circumstances.
It's too late to make any rash decisions now. I've done you a favour, yet you repay me back with worries and the dread feeling of jealousy. Honestly, what the f**k are you trying to do? It might be better if I did that to the other party. Seriously, I'm thinking it'd bear more fruit.
I'm thinking of terminating that last fatal connection. It's not good for both parties. It's like on a roller coaster ride, it could be the best time of my time, or the worst sh*t I've ever experienced. Ending it might be a better choice to make, rather than refueling this never-ending hell of a ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment