Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Yo people, what's up? Sweet, sweet day today with a lot of blood, madness, violence and massacre... Hehehe... You should know what exactly happened even though it's quite a small event... If you're in my class... Anyway, significant events for today it's Maths Paper 2, Science Papers and Chinese Papers released. Today's posts :
Morning forgot to set alarm clock yesterday night so woke up at 6 instead of the usual 5:30... Aww god d*mn... Doesn't really affect my schedule but it's way better if I wake up earlier too :) Right school... Though I didn't remember what's the order of periods, the significant events are listed before... Right so Maths Papers, I got 45/50 for Paper 1 and 47/50 for Paper 2... That totals up to 92/100... Quite high, but not high enough... Someone pwned me still... >.<
Science... I got 84, I think, which topped the class, I think... It's okay I guess... Sweet, yet bitter 'cause of my god d*mn Chinese. That's the only friggin' problem I have -.-" 55 1/2... Over 100 x( What the god d*mning sh*t?! Geez... Can't be helped... What's done is done... Anyway, seems like today was extremely... How should I put this in 1 simple word... Well, MAD. The class wreaked havoc (litterarily havoc) when Miss Shan didn't come... Wonder what happened to her... Well, I hate to be going to the details and all... Also, a small fight which I'm also not intending to go on the details... I'm just mentioning for those who saw and know it :)
I guess, time won't heal this damage anymore eh? Pity... We had such fun... Curtain calls...
I don't care what you think As long as it's about me The best of us can find happiness In misery
Morning forgot to set alarm clock yesterday night so woke up at 6 instead of the usual 5:30... Aww god d*mn... Doesn't really affect my schedule but it's way better if I wake up earlier too :) Right school... Though I didn't remember what's the order of periods, the significant events are listed before... Right so Maths Papers, I got 45/50 for Paper 1 and 47/50 for Paper 2... That totals up to 92/100... Quite high, but not high enough... Someone pwned me still... >.<
Science... I got 84, I think, which topped the class, I think... It's okay I guess... Sweet, yet bitter 'cause of my god d*mn Chinese. That's the only friggin' problem I have -.-" 55 1/2... Over 100 x( What the god d*mning sh*t?! Geez... Can't be helped... What's done is done... Anyway, seems like today was extremely... How should I put this in 1 simple word... Well, MAD. The class wreaked havoc (litterarily havoc) when Miss Shan didn't come... Wonder what happened to her... Well, I hate to be going to the details and all... Also, a small fight which I'm also not intending to go on the details... I'm just mentioning for those who saw and know it :)
I guess, time won't heal this damage anymore eh? Pity... We had such fun... Curtain calls...
I don't care what you think As long as it's about me The best of us can find happiness In misery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment