Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Okay, so Monday I didn't post again xP Well, forget it. No use crying over spilled milk. That day, well in a nut shell was filled with constant PP-ing and revision or History and so on, so probably a pretty boring day. Hmm, okay I still need to revise and PP soon so, today's post:

Well, sincerely speaking, I don't feel like blogging a hell lot since I still got stuff to do. Okay, so this week got morning duty. Darn it, so had to patrol with Nabil this mornin' Well, it sucks. Since everybody could go back to class, we just went around the new block, walking and walking, going up and down stairs, etc. That was pretty boring. Hopefully, tomorrow's duty won't be as hellish as today.

Home Econs, Ms Maz didn't come AGAIN. Well, somehow I'm not surprised. Used the time to try and study. Well, no dice. Too noiy, can't revise properly. Sigh... Then, after that was recess. Duty was at foyer AGAIN. Good riddance no one crossed me today since I gave the pissy face :P Okay, so after that Science.

Had UNSW, so did UNSW for an hour. Hmm, guess some of the questions I randomly did it. Just hopefully, I'd get to win something. At least a distinction... Hmm... After that, 4 periods of English. Sigh... Thought we're gonna go library. Well, we stayed in class doing newspaper reflection. Not really my ideal thing, but whatever. Did it, then Mdm Koh decided to take some of the period. Why not? So at least learnt a couple of things. Ahh, problem was, didn't bring Maths stuff with me. Darn it... D: Tomorrow's gonna go through again. Hopefully I'd be able to do and understand all the questions by then...

Man, do you know the reason why I can't revise was because of you? Seriously, you're bitchy. Dunno why, but sometimes, I would like to say "f*ck off" in your face, just for once. You're really irritating at times. So please, please change for the better. No wonder people call you slut and etc. You are really one if you don't change your attitude... >_>

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive